Summary of this blog post
I’ve been nominated for “The Sunshine Blogger Award” to be accurate! This is awesome news, I’m loving it, thanks Macky D’s for the awesome strap line as its proper appropriate today! This blog post will feature details on my nomination from a fellow blogger Anna over at annalovelife.com – Muchas Gracias, Anna! And, the requirements set out by the The Sunshine Blogger Award. Sit back and enjoy, friend!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers who “are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
That’s me…I guess, which is awesome because it fits right into my mission to inspire others to travel the world!
How does the Sunshine Blogger Award work?
Here are the details!
1. Thank the blogger for nominating your blog and post a link back to their blog,
2. Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you,
3. Nominate 11 other blogs and give them 11 questions to answer,
4. Notify your nominees and,
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
So that means its my turn to answer the questions set out by Anna and nominate bloggers that I find inspirational!
1. Define “travel” in 5 words. Travel is everything to me.
2. Are you a tourist or a traveler? Why? Mixture of both, but i prefer not to label myself too much, I just do what I want and when I want, and experience awesome places along the way!
3. Do you intend to travel all countries in the world? How many countries have you been so far? Perhaps, lets just see how it goes – I live for experiences so this may well happen! Numbers?! Tricky, I’ve done many, many over the past two years and I was lucky to visit a whole number of countries when I was younger with family. 20+
4. What’s the most unforgettable or amazing trip you’ve been to and why? Kindly please share a link of your blog post, if there’s any. This is a must do when traveling Bolivia – http://iamdanelson.com/visit-salar-de-uyuni-bolivia/ it really opened my eyes to what experiences are possible and just why I need to leave 9 to 5 life!
5. Have you traveled solo? Briefly share your first time experience. Yes! Back in 2015, my first first time solo and long term travel was South America, cool huh? Brazil was first on the list! Loved it! Love solo travel as you’re so free to do what you want, when you want. But don’t get me wrong it has a time and place and sometimes travel with a friend is awesome too, especially if you’re looking to party!
6. In your bucket list, what’s the number 1 you’d like to visit (somewhere you haven’t been to yet)? No bucket list as such! Next up is Canada, Easter Island and central America – I know this for sure!
7. Do you prefer beach or mountain? All experiences are awesome to me!
8. Except airport, have you tried sleeping somewhere public (like a bus station or grass field) during your trip? Where and how was it? You have to sometimes! Getting a super early bus, or super late bus or have a wait at a bus or train station, it happens!
9. What languages do you speak other than your mother tongue? Unfortunately, I’m English which is awesome as its a world language but I really should learn one due to the mass benefits, Spanish maybe, maybe!
10. If given the chance (all expenses paid/free), would you also explore other planets? Which one would you like to see the most? I LOVE space, I’ll go up and explore eventually! Mars? Lets say Mars as that could be interesting as its so close to what we have here on Earth!
11. In addition to tourism, how would you contribute to the countries you’re visiting? I eat and drink locally, and I love eating and drinking so I gave far more than the average Joe! Haha Love buying local clothing too, some right stuff to buy in South America!
That’s it! Done and dusted! Thanks again Anna for nominating my up and coming blog, love you!
- Why do you travel?
- Number of countries you’ve traveled to?
- Do you prefer long term travel or holidays?
- If you could go anywhere tomorrow, where would it be and why?
- How do you fund your travels?
- How did you get into this whole traveling around thing?
- Best experience so far and why?
- Worst experience so far and why?
- Tell everyone your first story you always tell other travelers you meet along the way
- Where is next on your travel hit list and why?
- And finally, what would you do with your life if money wasn’t an issue?
My nominations for The Sunshine Blogger Award
Here are a list of bloggers that I find inspiring and motivational, hopefully you will as well so go check them out!
Dan @ grabtheearth.blog
Adele @ goeatexplore.com
Abbie @ afababulouslife.blogspot.com.au
Carmen @ wellingtonworldtravels.com
Steph @ bigworldsmallpockets.com
Desire @ addictiveroads.com
Deepika @ offbeatmusings.wordpress.com
James @ frequentravlr.com
Stuart @ teaandsun.com
Danix @ happyhippievibe.com
Nina @ roamingpencil.com
Teresa @ broganabroad.com
Celine @ c-ludik.fr/en/
As always, any comments please put them below!