Product: eBags Slim Packing Cubes
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 14 x 5 in – great for socks, tee shirts, underclothes
- Guaranteed for life under the eBags Lifetime Warranty
- Includes premium YKK® zippers with corded pulls for a lifetime of opening and closing
- Interior seams fully finished for durability and soft mesh tops won’t damage delicate fabrics
- Highest construction standards utilized – making it the number one packing cube brand
£23.99 or purchase from Amazon.com for £14.99 and available in multiple colours
5 out of 5
These are fantastic! People were all over these raving about them as soon as I started to research what I needed to take with me traveling.
Lets face it, you have a got backpack, depending on the size you have gone for, and it is overwhelming when you realise you have to put all your life in this backpack for how long! Crazy, well it is until you find out about things like eBags.
eBags allow you to squash and squeeze all your essentials up into the small of bags, really useful for packing your undies, socks, tee – whatever clothing items you need really!
I use every day for six months and these still look brand new. Fair enough, some have large amounts of sand (bloody sand gets everywhere) but in terms of the zips and the actual materials these are second to none.
Struggling to fit everything into your backpack for your trip? Want to try and save as much room as possible in your backpack? Or even, are you uber freaky when it comes to organisation? These are for you.
Loads of colours, and come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and joined together. This review was of the eBags Slim Packing Cubes – 3 pack Denim I purchased before my RTW adventure.
Latest posts by IAmDanElson (see all)
- Unlocking 5 most affordable destinations in Europe for backpacking | Guest Post - October 20, 2017
- Tokyo’s Past, Present & Future – Asakusa, Odaiba and SkyTree | Guest Post - October 15, 2017
- Five Amazing Road Trips to Take in Scotland | Guest Post - October 10, 2017