Here you will find resources to make your life easier, or special offers to save YOU money. This page will be updated regularly to inspire you to travel the world! Find a bunch of hand picked recommended resources from what I take with me in my backpack for long term travel, to the type of websites I use to find the cheapest flights to online courses to help you learn that language!
It’s all here on the resource section of iamdanelson.com and I hope you do find these useful!
- What is in my backpack – what I recommend to pack in your backpack when you next travel!
- STA Travel – The travel company that helped me book my first RTW trip! Perfect for Travel Newbies!
- SkyScanner.co.uk – Flight search portal I use for searching for the best priced flights!
- Cheapflights.co.uk – The website is better than the app, you can find some amazing flight deals!!
- QuidCo – Get cashback on things you order online and now on the high street! FREE money!
- AirBnB – Click the link to receive £14 credit when you next book!
- Synergy Spanish & Learn Spanish With Rocket Spanish – Awesome online courses to help you learn Spanish!
Make Money For Travel / Online Courses
- Bluehost.com – Hosting for your very OWN website, less than a takeaway coffee every month!
- Godaddy.com – Get up to 30% off on your very own domain name! Needed for a newbie blogger!
- Tai Lopez 67 Steps Program – Tai Lopez is well known in the digital industry & can teach you a thing or two, free video, and if you like what you hear you can purchase his products / courses online
- Make Money Writing Online – Want to start making money from your travels or things you feel passionate about? This products can help you do just that!
Travel Must Haves
- Amazon.com – Use the link to receive up to 70% off clothing, I’ve seen many travel related gear on here
- Amazon.com Prime Video – For only £5.99 Per Month stream all your faves films and TV Shows, perfect for backpackers
- Amazon.com Audible – Use this link to start your free 30 day trial of downloadable audio books, perfect for those long buses and flights!
Discounts / Special Offers
- Banggood.com – Awesome Chinese retailer for the very best deals on smartphones, action cameras etc! Save additional 10%! with the link!
- Expedia.com – Awesome special offers for flights and accommodation! Check out this well known website!
- Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring Travel book – A must needed travel book if you’re due to visit South East Asia! (Personally used when I visited South East Asia in 2015 and 2016)
- The Rough Guide to South America On a Budget Travel book – A must needed travel book if you’re due to visit South American! (Personally used when I visited South America in 2015
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss – The must have resource book if you want to start the online journey! Was released back in 2011 but the content is still valuable today! Tim shows you can have mini retirement and bring in an income to fund these, rather than waiting for the lie that is retirement! Must have!
- Seven Strategies for Wealth and Happiness by Jim Rohn – A must for fans of personal development, Jim Rohn is famous for these types of advise books!
- Awaken The Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Life by Tony Robbins – Tony Robbins is the king when it comes to personal development, his early guide on the journey was Mr Rohn!
- Way of the Superior Man by David Deida – Perfect handbook for relationships!
- Talk Like TED: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the World’s Top Minds by Carmine Gallo – Seen Ted.com talks? This guy has reviewed hours and hours to find the 9 secrets to delivering the best talks. Perfect if you want to improve presentation skills!
- The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs: How to Be Insanely Great in Front of Any Audience by Carmine Gallo – Another awesome put together book from Mr Gallo, this time reviewing all of the now famous keynotes from Mr Jobs! Well worth, and I’ve personally got tips from this for my own presentations! The less text the better!!
- Six Pillars of Self Esteem by Nathaniel Branden – Perfect handbook to improve your self esteem
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie – Ignore the cheesy name, its super old but yet insanely useful in today’s world. A personal fave and helped me become the person I am today. Must have!
The cheapest way to purchase these books is through Amazon.com. Help a traveler out and if you click on the name of the book and buy from Amazon.com I receive a very small percentage of the sale – enough for a coffee, and its highly appreciated! Books are only recommended if I’ve purchased, read and actually thing the books adds value!
More Resources will be added when I come across / use / buy products and services that I LOVE and find of value, then I shall share my thoughts and recommendations with you.