Black Casio Watch Review
REVIEW: Black Casio Watch
Looking for a new replicable cheap watch? Here is my review of a Black Casio Watch.
The Black Casio is a timeless classic for the everyday preppy dresser. These tend to come in at under a tenner, which is extremely good value for money. I went for the white face, but black face also looks just as good!
I have had my Casio for well over a year now, and even with wearing every day I can not see a difference in how it looks.
If you are looking for a cheap and cheerful everyday watch, that suits all outfits, you have found what you are looking for with a Black Casio watch.
My Black Casio watch was purchased from amazon.com, and is now available for under a FIVER. Yes, that is correct a five english pound – you will need to buy something else to qualify for Free UK Delivery!
This is what Amazon says:
- Includes 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Water resistant to 10 meters
- Protective Acrylic Dial Window
- Invicta Swiss Quartz Movement
And just look at the reviews at amazon….
31 of 31 people found the following review helpful
I’m on my second one of these watches, the strap on the first one went after a few years so I just bought another watch.
This is a real classic, I love it – so simple and easy to read – it’s the only watch you’ll ever need.
152 of 156 people found the following review helpful
Latest posts by IAmDanElson (see all)
- Ways To Get Motivated Again At Your Current Workplace | Guest Post - August 7, 2017
- 5 Innovative New Ways to Celebrate National Lollipop Day | Guest Post - July 30, 2017
- Top Three Apps for Art-oriented Travelers | Guest Post - July 19, 2017